Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Blizzard 2011 Chicago

BLIZZARD 2011 -- Well it finally stopped snowing around 11:00am so we went out to see if the truck would be able to get out of the driveway - no such luck - the snow was too deep. I gout about half way and had to then shovel it out of the snow.

We spent about an hour and a half shoveling the car out and then the rest of the driveway.  My husband - king of the hill.
 

The Association snow brigade came by but they worked only on the sidewalks - the guy with the snowplow drove past us. That didn't make me happy but we continued on and finished. And I have to say it was a job well done. 

This is when we were done - we made a path in the driveway so that the cars could get out.  (We helped out our neighbor by making sure that his truck could get out too)


I have to say there is about two feet of snow that we moved off the driveway and the wind was getting crazy. I'm glad that we started and finished when we did because it is only going to get windier and colder as the day progresses.

I'm now working on my ZT and hopefully it will be completed this very evening -- I'll post again this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Oh heck this does not look fun. Hope you don't get anymore of the cold white stuff. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete