Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today's Zentangle Progress



This is today's progress on my Zentangle image. I didn't realize how much I worked on it until I scanned the image.  There is still a lot that has to be done but it's getting there. 

So... we are told that in the Chicago area we are expected to get about 23" of snow and blizzard conditions, in the next couple of days (1/31/11 to 2/2/11). I don't usually believe what they say but it certainly seems like they may actually be correct this time.   Since my commute is close to 45 miles each way - I don't think I'm driving in that mess - and I also think we better get to the grocery store early tomorrow or there won't be anything for dinner if we can't go out.


2 comments:

  1. Looking great! I love the variety you are using...some I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete