Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Zentangle For Nick and Jes

I've been busy doing.... who knows what exactly... this past weekend I worked on my large tangle for Nick & Jes. The first image is the right side of the page where you can see that I've done a bit of tangling.  The initials were created with my Cricut and MTC software

The second and third images are close up pictures of the right side of the page.




This is another close up of where the initials are.

 A close up of the ladder with some more work done.






I was working away and just made dinner and wanted to look at what I did...

Gosh darn it - I spilled some grease on the bottom part of the page - I tried to tangle over the grease but I didn't like the way it looked at all. Now I'm really bummed out.  There are a lot of hours attached to this image. What to do now???



 Well.... I can't give them this image... So, I did what I could do...

I started over.... 

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, I share your disappointment over the grease spill.

    ReplyDelete